Sunday 28 February 2010

DPS Final



This is my final draft of my double page spread I have only made a slight changes here of removing the black bar across the bottom of the left hand page. However to solve the previous issue of having too much white space I have added some branding into this section of the double page spread. I have done this by simply adding the text “Pulse December 2009” next to the page number in the appropriate colours and fonts. This simple change has entirely changed the white space without needing to fill it completely.
The second change I have made is that of the pull quote here I have made the text slightly bigger and instead of centring it have aligned it to the left hand side of the column like the rest of the text, this has also made the whole page have a much more professional feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment