Thursday 18 March 2010

TOC Final



This is my contents page I have followed the branding set by the front cover by using the same colour scheme and fonts, I have also inter-linked the branding used on the double page spread on my contents page too, I have done this by having the same “December 2009 Pulse” and then the page number. The only difference between them is they are slightly opposite to each other however this is simply because I want to have the page number right in the corner of the page so the “December 2009 Pulse” must switch sides depending on which page it is on (left or right.)
I have made my contents page very audience friendly as everything is neatly categorized and the page is not cluttered with information, I have done this because as I have previously mentioned I believe that magazines are bought for the purpose of relaxation not stress and worry that you cannot find the page you are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment