Monday 14 December 2009

Photoshoot Pictures

After the original location for the shoot could not be used I deliberately chose to shoot my photographs in a plain room as this would help me later on during the editing process.
The following images are the shortlisted ones; originally I decided to use the last photograph shown however after some editing I realised that for my main image on my front cover I would need a much bolder image. Although in both photographs one and two Ollie is posing in relatively attention-grabbing positions I really liked the photographs in which Ollie was wearing the fur jacket as this is a typical R&B material so I chose to use the third image shown as in this image Ollie is both wearing the fur jacket and facing the camera straight on making the image much more bold and striking.




No comments:

Post a Comment