Tuesday 12 January 2010

Eddited Image

I decided to keep the background of the photograph I had chosen to use for my main image however although I did want the neglect of the building to be noticed there were some dirty marks and an abandoned tap on the wall in the background which would distort text and attract unnecessary attention. To overcome this issue using the clone tool I removed them from the image along with some other minor marks on the wall.
I then began editing Tash herself removing some slight bags underneath her eyes again using the clone tool to do this and then adding a slight Gaussian blur to just her face to make it appear flawless, I selected the area by using the magic lasso tool. I then selected the whole of Tash and chose to inverse my selection I then added a very slight Gaussian blur to this area and then sharpened Tash slightly to make her stand out just that little bit more! I feathered the selection before sharpening in order to keep the image realistic and natural.
Finally to truly make the image attention-grabbing I enhanced the levels of contrast making the wall appear whiter and Tash’s dress much more prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment