Tuesday 12 January 2010

Masthead



I still had to think of a new name for my magazine as it was suggested to me that “Bump&Grind” was too long! I soon settled on “Pulse”, a short but sweet, music related masthead!
Next was choosing the right font and positioning. The photograph bellow shows the positioning I first decided on however this was not quite as attention seeking as it could be I later decided to stretch it right across the top of the page, however because I could not rearrange the layers to make the masthead fall behind Tash’s head I used the rubber tool to rub out the unwanted selection of the text.
I chose to use the font “Bleeding Cowboys” as it looked quite damaged in places for example the letter’s L and E both have very noticeable distressed marks and this fitted in with the location of the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment