Tuesday 19 January 2010

New Front Cover

This is the final draft of my new front cover, I decided on the selling line “Never miss a beat on the R&B scene” as it tied in well with the masthead. I also added in some new cover lines however my main cover line stayed the same with the exception of the removal of the informative explanatory text.
The new front cover follows a similar structure as the original however this time I used less cover lines and instead made the ones I did have larger, however I kept the selling line, main cover line and cover lines in pretty much the same places I just chose to embrace the use of white space as the background of the main image on its own is interesting enough and the use of any more cover lines could have over crowded the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment